Wednesday 20 August 2008

i dont want to sleep..

Two mixes in a month you say?
indeed, i bought some new phillips headphones for £30
so i was expecting good things after having some lower priced phillips ones,
i thought id give them a try out to see how they could handle the minimal sub bass
i think they passed the test.

So heres my second mix for august, i did this because;

1 - Im pretty bored
2 - I have an abundance of new music
3 - Sample the headphones

Heres the tracklist;

Louis lil' lugger mix

fabrizio maurizi - my imaginary friend
prompt - toucan
nico diorio - shop (ahmet sendil remix)
seismal d. - komnat (original mix)
2020 soundsystem - psycho (burnski remix)
sasha - park it in the shade (dimitri nakov and gabes park it in the deep end dub)
steve angello & sebastian ingrosso - partouze (funkagenda remix)
jona - antipiano
noir - troya (original mix)
dj koze - I want to sleep (original mix)
mark knight & funkagenda - man with the red face original club remix

(http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/74882043/file.html)

I can gladly say there are no major mess ups :]

An old school classic song remixed 'laurent garnier - man with the red face (funkagenda & mark knight remix)' is my final track, I think its a good way to end with its good build ups and heavy jazz infulence.

Heres a live preformance of the song, well the original



I have to go now my planet needs me.

Louis :]

No comments: