Tuesday 9 September 2008

Welcome to the Internet!

I got asked to post on the bbwi blog and i was all like:
'yeah man whatever'
so i am just gonna introduce myself, and say some of the generic garbage that you normally read in these kind of posts.  I dont really have a manifesto when it comes to music (my manifesto in life is 'any club you have to wear shoes to get into aint even worth petrol bombing') and i aint even really that fussed about genres or any of that bull, so i guess my posts will usually be a pastiche of completly divergent unrelated shit.

  This week I've been heavily baning the first track on the Panthers album on my iPod, it rocks so fucking hard.  It makes me want to dress like I'm in the warriors and be involved in some form of car chase.

Anyway, you can legally get it here from vice records: Goblin City
(you can also listen to the whole album)

the pic is from a sweet site called Hel-Looks, it essentially involves photographs of cooly dressed scandinavians i thought these two fitted the bill for the panthers track. its worth checking out if you have a thing for well dressed scandinavian chicks.


peas out (^_^)b

No comments: