Sunday 13 July 2008

missing..

No one is missing but i am, a name
Ziggy has Ziggy supprisingly enough, Al has Wobzin and i have....nothing
I'd like to have a zany name, but i never have or probably ever will
Theres not much you can do with my name really (should of mentioned my name is Louis)
I had the name 'elembryo' given on rare ocassions
But do like the name 'gamblor' or 'poppen fresh'
Although they have no resemblance to me
I'll wait to hear ziggys response to them names...


Anyway my friend mitch has made this video / song;
hit that shit up.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvule5zEc_8


Anyway at the minute i have no lust of new electronic music
I need a good night out to make me remember why i love dance music
So until then, i wont be posting any mixes up

just ramblings & strange things.

cheers.

Louis (gamblor / poppen fresh)



No comments: