Saturday 18 October 2008

model hau5

Supposedly I havent done a post in about 2 months or something now.
So i thought id do one, (Ziggy forced me) I havent got much to write home about, Last night was Kissy sell out LIVE!! :/ at The Royal in Derby. I wanted to go because Derby is actually getting abit of a scene, finally. Not being a massive fan of kissy or his remixes, the idea of a 'live' set is not very appealing, but I was game for the 5hrs of music that would of been played. As you can guess by now, I didnt go.

Theres some pretty big names coming to Derby in the next 2 months;

- Chris lake ( I am not missing this one )
- Stanton Warriors
- Nic Fancuilli
- Simon patterson / John O'Bir
- The Presets


Its not crazy big names, but for derby its a step up from old hardhouse djs and ex ibiza funky house djs.

In other news, Worthy & Drop the lime will be killin' it tonight at Nottinghams very own Stealth, Ziggys at work till 10 and im not sure if hes game but it's a pretty good lineup so who knows!

I got the chance to see deadmau5 play at hard to find records in birmingham this time last week, he played a 2 hour set with pioneer cdj's + his laptop set up.
Deadmau5' set was pretty electro based, not really progahau5 trance crowdpleasers,
for saying It was free, I was a meter away and he wore his mau5 head...it was a good day.



Just downloaded the new marcel woods compliation, almost excited.

Louis :]

No comments: