Wednesday 26 November 2008

Hidden Jewels & Dachschund's

I'm currently enjoying the twin peaks of good boompty house music and its 'polar' opposite, crystalline electro pop that yearns with dark thoughts and deeper emotion. I just did a post on DJ Sneak and his club mixes, so now i turn my ever roving attention to a band called Nite Jewels, who i discovered just last week on the fabulous blog keytars and violins. They have a sweet sadness to them that i find helpful, especially when winter seems to be here already and autumn didnt seem to happen.
This song is called 'What Did He Say', and its really good.
Nite Jewels- What Did He Say yousendit zshare

I'd also like to add that i am exceptionally jealous of the artwork on the Keytars and Violins blog. It's really something else.

BONUS
I'm also going to post a remix of one of my favourite recent tracks, TG's (AKA Tim Green) 'Mr Dry'. The remix is by someone i've never heard of before, Dachschund, but his work on this track is very impressive. The 'Mr Dry remix EP' is out now on Trapez Records, and available via phonica and beatport
TG- Mr Dry (Dachschund's Bottomless Remix) yousendit zshare

No comments: